Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: Serves 1
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of Teacupsfull Organic matcha green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, steamed or heated
- Add Teacupsfull - Japanese Matcha Tea Powder, hot water pure maple syrup to a mug and stir well.
- Heat the unsweetened almond milk by boiling it
- Add the hot almond milk to the mug with the matcha mixture, give it a stir, and enjoy!
Health benefits of Matcha Green Tea
- One serving of matcha green tea has the nutrition benefit equivalent to 10 cups of green tea
- When you have matcha green tea, you are having the entire leaf
- Matcha green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea
- It is packed with antioxidants and is a rich source of EGCG
- Drinking Matcha boosts your metabolism and helps you burn calories
- It is a natural detox for the system.
- It enhances the mood and aids in concentration
- It relaxes the body and calms the mind
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Matcha tea is a superfood and has a positive impact on your health and well being, including it in your daily diet will keep you healthy.