Our Green Mojito Green Tea is a take on the world’s most famous beverage Virgin Mojito. It is a blend of Peppermint, Spearmint, Green Tea, Lemon peels, orange peels and natural sweetener stevia. Now you can have cups of Green Mojito without any guilt. It offers many health benefits including treating digestive disorders, relieving headaches, boosting immunity. Enjoy good health in every sip.
Tea caddy contains 50 gm tea.
Dry Leaf: Light rolled green leaves with peppermint, spearmint, lemon bits and stevia
Aroma: Refreshing notes of lemon and mint
Colour of Liquor: Light golden
Flavour of the Tea: The liquor is minty and sweet. It has a distinct taste of peppermint, spearmint and lemon with a sweet after taste
Compliments: Goes well after a heavy meal.
Brewing Instructions: Always use fresh water. Bring water to near boiling point. Take one teaspoon (2.5 gms) of tea leaves per person, put the tea leaves in a teapot. Pour the heated water over the tea leaves and steep the tea for 3-4 mins. Adjust the time of brewing as per desired strength. The tea leaves can be steeped multiple times as long as the flavour lasts.
Tea Master Recommendation: Not to be had with milk. Always use fresh water. Do not use re-boiled water. Brew the tea leaves multiple times by increasing the steeping time. Allow the tea to cool as it enhances the flavour.
- Peppermint leaves have essential oils like, menthol, menthone and limonene, which improves digestion, aids in the relief of gas, bloating and indigestion. It is also known to relieve migraine and tension headaches.
- Spearmint leaves is used to treat digestive disorders, nausea and upper gastrointestinal tract spasms and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
- Lemon peel is rich in Vitamin C
- Orange peels are rich in Vitamin C & B6. It also has calcium and is a rich source of fiber
- Green Tea is the richest source of antioxidants and has zero calories.