Paan Rose Green
TeaCupsFull Paan Rose Tea is inspired by the famous Banarsi Meetha Paan. The fresh flavour of green tea combines well with rose petals, cardamom, clove, mulethi, peppermint, fennel and gives you an authentic paan experience which is healthy and delicious. The herbs work with green tea and help to boost immunity. It is good for liver, kills bacteria, regulates blood sugar and treats bad breath.
Dry Leaf: Light rolled green leaves with green cardamom, mulethi, rose petals, clove, peppermint, fnnel
Aroma: Peppermint and cardamom predominantly, along with star anise.
Colour of Liquor: Light golden
Flavour of the Tea: The liquor has a distinct flavour of orange peels and is mildly sweet
Compliments: Goes well after a heavy meal.
Brewing Instructions: Always use fresh water. Bring water to near boiling point. Take one teaspoon (2.5 gms) of tea leaves per person, put the tea leaves in a teapot. Pour the heated water over the tea leaves and steep the tea for 3-4 mins. Adjust the time of brewing as per desired strength. The tea leaves can be steeped multiple times as long as the flavour lasts.
Tea Master Recommendation: Not to be had with milk. Always use fresh water. Do not use re-boiled water. Brew the tea leaves multiple times by increasing the steeping time. Allow the tea to cool as it enhances the flavour.
Health Benefits :
- Cardamom has diuretic properties and is rich in antioxidants. It aids digestion, treats bad breath and prevents cavities.
- Cloves are a rich source of antioxidants, it is good for the liver, kills bacteria, regulates blood sugar and improves bone health.
- Rose petals are rich in Vitamin C. It has a relaxing effect because of its calming smell and
- Mulethi is used to treat respiratory disorders, like chest congestions and dry cough
- Peppermint leaves have essential oils like, menthol, menthone and limonene, which improves digestion, aids in the relief of gas, bloating and indigestion. It is also known to relieve migraine and tension headaches.
- Fennel acts as a
- Green Tea is the richest source of antioxidants and has zero calories.