Turmeric Ginger Green
Turmeric Ginger Green Tea is a blend inspired by Ayurveda made with herbs like Turmeric, Mulethi, Pepper and Ginger. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, it keeps the brain active and the skin healthy. Mulethi is a centuries-old ayurvedic medicinal herb which is good for the respiratory system. The ‘King of Spice’ pepper detoxes your body, cleanses your intestines. Ginger has a powerful compound Ginerol which is a powerful antioxidant. The combination of ancient herbs and spices with green tea will naturally help in boosting your immunity.
Enjoy goodness in every sip.
Tea caddy contains 50 gm tea.
Dry Leaf: Light rolled green leaves with turmeric, ginger, pepper and liquorice (mulethi)
Aroma: Refreshing notes of ginger and turmeric
Colour of Liquor: Light yellow
Flavour of the Tea: The liquor is mildly spicy. It has a distinct taste of ginger, turmeric and liquorice (mulethi)
Compliments: Goes well with Indian foods.
Brewing Instructions: Always use fresh water. Bring water to near boiling point. Take one teaspoon (2.5 gms) of tea leaves per person, put the tea leaves in a teapot. Pour the heated water over the tea leaves and steep the tea for 3-4 mins. Adjust the time of brewing as per desired strength. The tea leaves can be steeped multiple times as long as the flavour lasts.
Tea Master Recommendation: Not to be had with milk. Always use fresh water. Do not use re-boiled water. Brew the tea leaves multiple times by increasing the steeping time. Allow the tea to cool as it enhances the flavour.
Health Benefits :
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, which is a natural anti-inflammatory, it keeps the brain active and keeps the skin healthy
- Mulethi is a centuries-old ayurvedic medicinal herb which is good for the respiratory system and prevents chest congestions and dry coughs. It also aids weight loss and reduces cholesterol
- Pepper is also known as the ‘King of Spice’ it helps in losing weight, detoxes your body, cleanses your intestines, prevents constipation and is rich in vitamin B and calcium
- Ginger is one of the most delicious spices on the planet. Ginger has a powerful compound Ginerol which is a powerful antioxidant had anti-inflammatory
- Green Tea is the richest source of antioxidants and has zero calories.